Rigid Gas Permeable contact lens on eye
Mini scleral contact lens
Heron Eyecare fit all types of contact lenses including a wide range of soft disposable lenses. Customised contact lens fitting can only be correctly achieved by using corneal mapping (topography).
Our customised contact lens fitting includes:
- Overnight corneal reshaping to correct vision the following day.
- Custom made advanced technology lenses worn while sleeping.
- No need to wear glasses or contact lenses during the day.
- Treatment for myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Completely reversible non-surgical procedure.
- A progressive eye condition of corneal thinning.
- Causes irregular astigmatism which causes distorted vision
- Often glasses can not correct the vision
- Can be successfully fitted with rigid gas permeable contact lenses and mini scleral contact lenses to achieve excellent vision.
- Mini scleral lenses to achieve excellent comfort and vision.
- Contact lenses for presbyopia for both distance and near vision.
- Soft disposable and rigid gas permeable and orthokeratology lenses.
- Allowing flexible vision without distance, reading or multifocal glasses.
Orthokeratology, rigid gas permeable and mini scleral contact lenses require customised contact lens fitting. Henry Heron and Hugh Bradshaw have the expertise to fit these lenses.